Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Experience Buying a BorgWarner Turbo from Buyautoparts.com

A couple of months ago the turbo went out on my 2002 Audi A4 and I had no idea what to do. I knew that if I took it to the dealership that they were going to gouge me by charging some ridiculous price for a brand new turbo. I told my mechanic I wanted to do some research before I decided to buy a new turbo for my Audi. I went online and found that the Turbo in my car was a BorgWarner. For those of you that don’t know, BorgWarner is an extremely reputable manufacturer of Turbos. I did some research on their company, and as it turns out they are a Fortune 500 company and they make not only turbos, but a wide variety of parts for powertrains.

BorgWarner is a HUGE company, so I was afraid that I would be stuck going to the dealership to get a Turbo from them. I didn’t think there was any way that BorgWarner would sell a turbo directly to me. However, when I did a little more research I found that BorgWarner just recently started selling turbos to consumers. I was so relieved I was not going to be at the mercy of the dealership to get my car fixed. I’ve had to go through the dealership before and even though I knew I was getting ripped off, there was nothing I could do about it because they were the only ones who could get the parts to fix my car.
I was able to buy a brand new BorgWarner turbo for my A4, from buyautoparts for an amaaazing price! They really hooked me up—even my mechanic was a little upset because he couldn’t find a BorgWarner for that cheap. Also, I think my mechanic was going to try and make a little money off of me by selling me a replacement turbo for more than he paid for it. I did the smart thing and went straight to the source and got myself a great deal. Buyautoparts is a great place to get your parts. I was a little worried because I know there are a lot of aftermarket parts out there, and I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference if I had been sent the wrong thing. When my mechanic inspected the turbo he assured me that this was the REAL DEAL—a genuine OEM BorgWarner. I’ve had this new BorgWarner turbo in my car for 3 months now and I haven’t had a single issue. If you are looking for a replacement BorgWarner, check these guys out!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete